Dental implants are one of the highest rated tooth replacement solutions for missing teeth. Replacing missing teeth is more than just a cosmetic concern, it is also essential to the condition of your oral health. Nixa, MO dentist, Dr. Jacob McLauchlin offers a wide range of tooth replacement options, including dental implants. A dental implant may not be right for every patient; however, Dr. McLauchlin will perform a comprehensive exam to determine the best fit for your smile.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are small titanium posts that are surgically implanted into the jaw bone. Dental implants are designed to mimic the natural tooth root and create a strong foundation to support a dental crown, denture, or dental bridge.
- Implant secured dental crown: Replaces a single missing tooth
- Implant secured dental bride: Replaces several missing teeth
- Implant secured dentures: Replaces all missing teeth
3 Reasons To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants
- Improves Speech: Patients with missing teeth may have a difficult time pronouncing certain words because of the location or number of missing teeth. Replacing missing teeth with dental implants can help improve the speech of patients who are missing teeth.
- Natural looking tooth replacement: Dental implants are one of the most successful tooth replacement options on the market. Dental implants are considered successful, in part, for their durability and ability to resemble the natural teeth.
- Long lasting and reliable: Dental implants add much-needed support for dental crown, dental bridges, and dentures. With proper care and maintenance, dental implants can last many tears and provide patients with a beautiful, natural-looking tooth replacement option,
Schedule An Appointment
If you would like to explore your tooth replacement options, visit our Nixa, MO dental office. Dr. McLauchlin will work with to you to create a personalized treatment plan to address your dentistry needs. To learn more about dental implants, call 888.488.3049 or schedule an appointment online.